Detailed information you need to know for this year’s Striper Derby is:
- June 19 … Registration is at Anderson Toyota from 4:00 – 6:30 PM. We will need 4-6 volunteers to show up around 3:30 PM to help set up to sell 50/50 tickets, t-shirts & maps.
- June 20 …Weigh-in will be from 1:00 – 4:00 PM at the docks below Kokomo’s Grill, Lake Havasu Resort. We will need 6 – 8 volunteers to help move fish from the scales to ice chests. If you’re able to help for a couple of hours…no problem, we’d still appreciate your help! Volunteers please show up around 12:30 PM.
- June 21 … Weigh-in will be from 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM at the docks below Kokomo’s Grill. We will need 6 – 8 volunteers to help move fish from the scales to ice chests. Volunteers please show up around 10:30 AM.
- June 21, Awards Presentation … Starts at 3:00 PM, the destination is yet to be determined. May need volunteer to sell items.
- NEED TO KNOW ITEMS … If bringing an ice chest, please bring plenty of your own ice to protect the fish in your ice chest. Be sure your fishing license is current to receive your donated fish. It will be very hot … please plan accordingly!
- To volunteer or have questions, please contact Rod Hatchell at 928-733-0207, firstname.lastname@example.org.