Anglers United has provided the stimulus for creating partnerships with state and federal agencies to bring resources together.
To date, Anglers United has raised over $1,000,000.00 that has benefited both cold water and warm water fisheries.
When you display the Arizona Sportsmens Wildlife Conservation License Plate, Your are helping Arizona’s Wildlife by supporting the Wildlife Habitat Grant Funds for habitat restoration and Youth Education Programs. Click HERE for more information.
- The Western Outdoor News Striper Derby has been postponed until June 19-21, 2020. Registration is June 19th at Anderson Toyota. The Derby is June 20th & 21st. Please visit June’s Calendar for an update and details. VOLUNTEERS ARE NEEDED!
- Due to the COVID 19 …. our June meeting is yet to be determined!
- FYI…The Wednesday Coffee at McDonald’s is postponed until further notice as McDonald’s is only open for drive-up!
- The Brush Program at Partners Point & all BLM activities will be closed until further notice.
- DUE TO WEATHER, LACK OF HELP AND NATIONAL HYSTERIA…..WE WILL BE CLOSING THE SWAP MEET BOOTH UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!!!!!
- WIN a 2020 Ford Raptor Pickup! https://azsfwc.org/truck-raffle/